One-to-One Sleep Solutions Package
This is the most popular package, and consists of:-
The total cost for the One-to-One Sleep Solutions package for a baby or toddler in a cot is £245 by Skype/Facetime/Phone. If your child is in a bed this package is £265 due to the complexity of the plan. Face to face consultations are available within a 30 minute driving radius of Southampton
- A preliminary evaluation. This is a comprehensive questionnaire about your child’s sleep habits and routines that you’ll fill out prior to our meeting. (Having this information in advance helps us make the most of our time together).
- A private, 90 minute consultation in the comfort of your own home, or via Skype/FaceTime or telephone, where we’ll discuss strategies, troubleshoot possible problems and learn how to address bedtime, naptime, nightwakings or any other specific issues you might be dealing with.
- A detailed, fully customized sleep plan, that I will prepare for you after the conclusion of our meeting.
- Four follow up telephone calls during the first week following the consultation. These follow-up calls last about 15 minutes, and we’ll use this time to deal with any setbacks you might be having or answer any general questions.
- One week of e-mail support. After your four follow-up telephone calls have been used, you still have an additional week of e-mail support where you can email me once daily, excluding Sundays I will always aim to reply to your queries within one working day.
(further distances can be accommodated with additional travel expenses– please call for details)
New-born – Get it right from the Start Package
This is a comprehensive training plan helping parents of new-borns train their little ones to have fabulous sleep skills from a very young age and can be implemented from day one! Getting an early start in establishing healthy sleep habits is a huge advantage for both babies and their parents. With this package, you will learn everything you need to teach your baby to be an independent sleeper right from the beginning. It is a fantastic gift package for new parents too and consultations can take place before or after the baby has arrived. (gift certificates available and can be posted direct to the lucky couple if required) It consists of:-
The total cost for the New-born – Get it right from the Start Package is £125 By Skype/Facetime/Phone
- A private 60 minute telephone or in-home consultation. We will discuss how to establish a healthy sleep plan for your new-born, discussing sleep needs, schedules for feeding, naps and bedtime, how to help teach your baby the difference between day and night, creating the right sleeping environment, strategies to encourage sleep, when to expect your baby to be sleeping longer stretches, and common sleep issues that can be easily avoided.
- A detailed sleep plan. If you are expecting, the gentle, caring techniques in your sleep plan will teach you how to create an independent sleeper from day one, and will give you a flexible guide to quickly bring some routine, when baby arrives, to a time of your lives which can otherwise become quite overwhelming. If you baby has already arrived, your sleep plan will be fully customized for your family.
- One follow-up phone calls. If you are following a sleep plan from the beginning then you will find your baby is naturally developing wonderful independent sleep skills, you may find you have some questions so we will schedule a telephone call within 2 weeks of the baby’s birth just in case (if you are expecting) or within 2 weeks of consultation (if you already have your baby at home). These calls typically last about 15 minutes.
- Two follow-up e-mails I will give you my personal email address so you can email me on two occasions with any questions or concerns any time within the first 3 months of your baby’s birth or our consultation. After 3 months you can purchase another week of email support at any time should you need it .
Face to face consultations are available within a 30 minute driving radius of Southampton, (further distances can be accommodated – please call for details)
Sleep Secrets Package Our children’s sleep can often feel like a complicated business. There are many books and websites on this subject and it can be confusing and overwhelming trying to make sense of it all!
This package is designed with you in mind. During your personal one to one call, I provide clear explanations of sleep biology and development. I can help you understand your child’s sleep needs and cues, so you can feel confident to make simple and gentle adjustments to support your whole family to sleep peacefully.
The sleep secrets package consists of a 60 minute video or telephone consultation, ideal for families looking to learn more about their child’s sleep needs and implement any changes themselves. During the call I will talk about the biology of sleep and the role of cortisol and melatonin in sleep cycles.This leads into how over- or under-tiredness can affect your child settling at night and for naps. I will discuss how to create a safe, soothing bedtime environment and bedtime routines, which will support your child’s settling at bedtime and encourage restful night-time sleep for you all.
You may have questions about specific issues such as short naps, frequent night wakes, sleep regressions or early waking. We can discuss possible causes and their solutions. If you would like an in-depth sleep analysis and sleep plan at this point, the one to one package is more suitable and you can upgrade if you wish.
Your sleep secrets package is available at the introductory price of £49 for a limited time only and includes downloadable information sheets to support the advice provided during the call. Evening and Saturday calls are available.
It is not uncommon for babies and toddlers who have been taught to be great sleepers to ‘test the boundaries’ from time to time. This option is for parents who have met with me in the past, but are looking for a ‘refresher’. This is a popular option for past clients who have recently had a new baby – or who are expecting in the near future. It consists of:-
The total cost for the Refresher Package 60 minute consultation is £95, with 2x optional emails £115
- A private, 60 minute consultation, usually by phone or by Skype, during which we’ll use to discuss any particular challenges you are having with your child. Since we’ve already worked together, a full hour is usually more than enough time to cover all your questions and concerns.
- Optional 2x follow-up emails that you can use to send me any additional questions that might come up as you get things back on track. I’ll aim to respond to your email within one day.
This personal support package is for those who want me at your home (in the Hampshire area) for assistance on the night you choose to implement the program. Further distances can be accommodated – please call for details. This consists of:
The total cost of the Overnight Package is £995
- A preliminary evaluation This is a comprehensive questionnaire about your child’s sleep habits and routines that you’ll complete prior to our meeting. (Having this information in advance helps us make the most of our time together.)
- 15 minute phone consultation to discuss details of the overnight support- time,requirements etc.
- Private In-Home/Overnight Support I will join you prior to your child’s recommended bedtime and stay overnight until 7:00 am the next morning. The consultation will take place in the comfort of your home and we will begin your journey to great sleep together.
- A detailed, fully customized sleep plan This will be prepared for you after our consultation and after the nights stay so you have your own personalized plan to help guide you through the upcoming nights.
- Four follow-up telephone calls Four phone calls, typically lasting 15 minutes, can be scheduled for the first week following the consultation. We’ll use this time to deal with any setbacks you might be having or answer any general questions.
- One week of e-mail support After your four follow-up telephone calls have been used, you still have an additional week of e-mail support if any questions arise. You will have my private e-mail address and I’ll respond to your emails within 1 business day
Available within a 30 minute driving radius of Southampton, (further distances can be accommodated – please call for details)